- You can now private message Asphalt to get support from a member of our support team
a!playnow url/term, which allows you to skip the current song and play the requested song, bypassing the queue.
- Server admins/owners can now block people from using Asphalt in their own server. To do this, simply run
a!serverblock @user (duration, e.g. 1h) (reason). You can also unblock people by using
- We no longer spam YouTube with requests for playlists, this should mean less errors when you request large playlists.
- The double time (30/01/2019 12:12:12 12:12:12) issue on
a!listcasehas now been fixed
- Fixed an issue where songs that Asphalt would use to recommend music on would not reset from one queue to the next
- The message that Asphalt sends when it joins a new guild has been updated to reflect the new private message support system
- Cleaned up the code
- Updated some dependencies
- Instead of once every 3 hours, our database is now backed up automatically every hour.