July 9, 2023•258 words
- We have re-implemented the ability to disable/enable individual modules in your server by running
- We have updated the process to request/purge your data
- You can now customise the message that Asphalt sends when a streamer goes live by using
- You can now start a gambling session to keep track of how much you have lost/won overall by using
- We have overhauled our entire block system - global blocks will no longer be used, and instead you will be individually blocked from a module if necessary.
- If you are blocked from the
Bankmodule, you will no longer be eligible to receive crate drops.
- We have updated our appeals website to reflect the above change
- We have removed the "Close Request" button when DMing Asphalt for support due to it being misused
/wheeloffortunedue to lack of use to make way for other commands
- Tweaked our internal command flagging system to use the new module blocks
/profilepicturefrom the Steam module due to lack of use
- Moved reminder related commands into their own group, e.g.
- Updated dependencies
- Hopefully reduced the memory footprint of Asphalt a little
There were no bug fixes in this update.