March 28, 2023•334 words
- You can now choose where to pay users from on
- You can now choose where to gamble/bet from, without needing to withdraw to your cash balance
- Added nukes as items, more information below.
- Servers can now opt-out of crates by using
/setupand clicking "Toggle Crates"
- We have introduced padlocks for your bank accounts! More information below.
- Updated dependencies
- The cooldown for
/steal moneyis now 1 minute
- Included "of your balance" when stealing, to make the percentage clearer
/module enable/disable, as it was an artifact from text-based commands
- Fixed a bug that would occur when trying to flashbang a user who is already flashbanged
- Fixed a bug where an item would be removed from your inventory if it failed to use the item
- Fixed a bug where Asphalt would prompt you for a support rating if you closed your request before it was picked up
- Fixed a bug where the volume of the song would reset from one track to another
We have introduced three tiers of nukes in this update, which have the chance to:
- Standard Nuke: Reset the target user's bank balances and inventory in the server you ran the command in - 25% chance of being successful
- Atom Bomb: Same as above, but with a 50% chance of being successful
- Tsar Bomba: Completely wipes the target user's bank balances and inventories across the entirety of Asphalt. 90% chance of being successful
We have introduced padlocks, similar to Security items that were removed quite a while ago, these are shorter duration and much more expensive to buy, but have a 100% chance of blocking incoming steal attempts from both your Bank and Cash balances.