April 9, 2019•452 words
- We now have a crates system! More information explained at the bottom of this post
- We now have a new inventory system! More information explained at the bottom of this post
- Bumped the connection pool to up 100 connections
- Fixed a bug where you could not bet all money (which would leave 0.00)
We have a new crates system, which has been provided as a way for you to earn money and points (for a new system which we are in the process of implementing).
The commands for this system are as follows:
- This will show the items that you have in your inventory
- The redeem command now doubles up as the command that you can use to redeem your items, crates, multipliers etc. Note: you can still redeem donator codes using this command, it will just use a different system to the inventory one.
Crates will be dropped at random times when you use commands within Asphalt. The drop rates are as follows:
Common Crate: 7.5%
Rare Crate: 2.5%
Legendary Crate: 1.75%
Mythical Crate: 0.10%
The items that you can get in each crate are as follows:
1.5x Bet Multiplier
2x Bet Multiplier
5x Bet Multiplier
6 Hour Donator
12 Hour Donator
One Day Donator
10x Bet Multiplier
15x Bet Multiplier
Two Day Donator
3 1/2 Day Donator
One Week Donator
20x Bet Multiplier
25x Bet Multiplier
Two Week Donator
One Month Donator
Three Month Donator
50x Bet Multiplier
100x Bet Multiplier
6 Month Donator
2 Year Donator
Note: All multipliers, regardless of crate type, can be stacked and are not permanent.
With this crate system, we had to implement an inventory system, which provides a place for all of your unused items, crates and multipliers to be kept.
Nothing can be taken out of your inventory, you keep what you open.
Trading is currently a work in progress, this is being released since people have been asking for it for a while and there has been no update for a while.
As always, if you need any help; please feel free to message Asphalt to open up a ticket for one of our support team.